Winter is (almost) upon us and so is the time for your next quarterly home maintenance checkup! Having a list of seasonal home maintenance tasks can help keep your home in great shape all year round and protect you from potential mishaps. Here are a few simple projects to put on your todo list for the end of the year!
- Check sinks & toilets for leaks
- Clean your refrigerator coils
- Inspect washing machine, dish washer, and ice maker hoses for leaks
- Clean dryer vent
- Test GFCI electrical outlets in kitchen and bathrooms
- Clean kitchen exhaust hood and filter
- Test sump pump
- Change air filters
- Replace flashlight batteries
There it is! It’s always good to stay on top of these home maintenance tasks for good peace of mind!